Who we are
Our website address is: https://afribookhub.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address and any other details that might be requested from you for the purpose of processing your orders.
Handling this data also allows us to:
– Send you important account/order/service information.
– Respond to your queries or complaints.
– Process payments and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
– Set up and administer your account, provide technical and/or customer support, and to verify your identity.
Additionally we may also collect the following information:
– Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser type) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
– Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
– Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them on our website.
– Account email/password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
– If you choose to create an account with us, your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We accept payments through Paystack and Rave by Flutterwave. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Paystack or Flutterwave, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.